TUESDAY 16 – SATURDAY 20 JUNE 2020
THE VILLAGE RESTAURANT
The Restaurant in the Village offers a lively celebratory experience, featuring colourful interiors and inventive dining, with great views of the racing from the centre of the track. Bookings for 2+
- A touch of quintessential Ascot theatre for guests looking for something a little different.
- Breathtakingly close to the action, the iconic grandstand offers a magnificent backdrop for every race.
- Private viewing enclosure just metres from the Winning Line, the perfect spot to watch the Royal Procession.
- Guests can enjoy all the entertainment that the Village Enclosure offers and there is the option to join the Villiers Club from 6pm for those wanting to stay into the evening.
YOUR HOSPITALITY INCLUDES
- Village Enclosure
- In the middle of the race track facing the Grandstand
- Private tables of 8 or shared tables for smaller parties
- Pimm’s No.1 on arrival
- Four-course luncheon – starter and main course served at table, followed by buffet style desserts and cheeses
- Complimentary beers, selected wines, spirits and soft drinks throughout the day
- English Afternoon Tea
- Celebrity Tipster
- One car park label per couple
- Racecard & Racing Paper
|Tue 16 Jun
|Wed 17 Jun
|Thu 18 Jun
|Fri 19 Jun
|Sat 20 Jun
Costs are shown per person, excluding VAT