TUESDAY 16 – SATURDAY 20 JUNE 2020
THE LAWN CLUB
Situated in a private enclave of the Queen Anne Enclosure this beautiful marquee offers informal dining in an intimate setting just metres from the track. Bookings for 2+
- A modern informal dining area set within a beautiful track-facing marquee.
- Elevated decked terrace overlooking the home straight to view the Royal Procession and all the racing action.
- The perfect base from which to enjoy the Royal Meeting with access to the Queen Anne Enclosure facilities, stroll to the Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure to view the horses and soak up the unique atmosphere as the winners return.
- Join in the traditional singing around the Bandstand, an Ascot tradition not to be missed.
Live DJ playing throughout the day and after racing.
YOUR HOSPITALITY INCLUDES
- Queen Anne Enclosure
- Private enclave at the east end of the Grandstand overlooking the track
- Private tables of 8 or shared tables for smaller parties
- Prosecco Jeio on arrival
- Three-course buffet luncheon and cheese board
- Complimentary bar including beer, selected wines and soft drinks. Champagne available to purchase throughout the day
- Afternoon Tea – consisting of sandwiches and cutting cake
- One car park label per couple
- Racecard & Racing Paper
|Tue 16 Jun
|Wed 17 Jun
|Thu 18 Jun
|Fri 19 Jun
|Sat 20 Jun
Costs are shown per person, excluding VAT