TUESDAY 16 – SATURDAY 20 JUNE 2020
The Gallery is a new restaurant offering formal, yet relaxed dining to share with family, friends and colleagues. Add a light, summery setting, great views of the track and a dash of Ascot Theatre for a modern classic in the making. Bookings for 2+.
- Spacious restaurant on the first floor of a light and welcoming Royal Ascot marquee.
- Private veranda, with attractive outside seating areas, just metres from the track.
- Clear, elevated views of the Royal Procession and the crescendo of the racing action along the Home Straight.
- Access to the Queen Anne Enclosure facilities a short walk away, adding even more to the unique experience that is Royal Ascot.
YOUR HOSPITALITY INCLUDES
- Queen Anne Enclosure
- Private enclave at the east end of the Grandstand overlooking the track
- Shared tables of 10 (exclusive tables for parties of 8 or more)
- Ayala Brut Majeur Champagne on arrival
- Three-course luncheon
- Complimentary bar serving beer, selected wines, spirits and soft drinks throughout the day
- Champagne available to purchase on the day
- Afternoon Tea
- One car park label per couple
- Racecard & Racing Paper
|Tue 16 Jun
|Wed 17 Jun
|Thu 18 Jun
|Fri 19 Jun
|Sat 20 Jun
Costs are shown per person, excluding VAT