TUESDAY 16 – SATURDAY 20 JUNE 2020
THE FURLONG RESTAURANT
The Furlong Restaurant is a spacious Fine Dining restaurant. Light and airy, The Furlong Restaurant features inviting lounge-seating areas and an expansive, elevated deck running its entire length. A stylish space in which to relax and enjoy fine views. Bookings for 2+
- Bespoke marquee in an exclusive setting at the east end of the Grandstand, before the Winning Post.
- Extensive private terrace, with plentiful seating and uninterrupted views of the finishing straight; a wonderful vantage point for the Royal Procession and all racing action.
- Soak up the sights and sounds of the wider Royal Meeting, with access to the Queen Anne Enclosure facilities as well.
- Enjoy viewing the horses in the Parade Ring and the traditional singing around the Bandstand, both an easy stroll away.
YOUR HOSPITALITY INCLUDES
- Queen Anne Enclosure
- Private enclave at the east end of the Grandstand overlooking the track
- Private tables of 8 or shared tables for smaller parties
- Prosecco Jeio on arrival
- Three-course buffet luncheon and cheese board
- Complimentary bar including beer, selected wines and soft drinks. Champagne available to purchase throughout the day
- Afternoon Tea – consisting of sandwiches and cutting cake
- One car park label per couple
- Racecard & Racing Paper
|Tue 16 Jun
|Wed 17 Jun
|Thu 18 Jun
|Fri 19 Jun
|Sat 20 Jun
Costs are shown per person, excluding VAT