TUESDAY 16 – SATURDAY 20 JUNE 2020
THE PAVILION RESTAURANT
The historic Pavilion Restaurant, with sweeping views over the lawns, offers a vibrant environment from which to enjoy excellent food, the finest hospitality and top class racing at Royal Ascot.
- Private balcony overlooking the Lawns, perfect for those wishing to absorb the sights and sounds of Royal Ascot.
- Large restaurant, ideal for corporate groups and parties to enjoy the Royal Ascot experience.
- Access to the Parade Ring, Grandstand and track to soak up the atmosphere and watch the racing.
- The ultimate spot to enjoy Royal Ascot’s traditional singing around the Bandstand.
YOUR HOSPITALITY INCLUDES
- Queen Anne Enclosure
- Next to the Lawns
- Private tables of 10 or shared tables for smaller parties
- Prosecco Jeio on arrival
- Three-course luncheon
- Complimentary bar including beers, selected wines, spirits and soft drinks.
- Champagne available to purchase throughout the day.
- Afternoon Tea
- One car park label per couple
- Racecard & Racing Paper
|Tue 16 Jun
|Wed 17 Jun
|Thu 18 Jun
|Fri 19 Jun
|Sat 20 Jun
Costs are shown per person, excluding VAT