We have appointed a data privacy champion who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy champion using the details set out below.
|Full name of legal entity:||CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP, trading as CSM Corporate Hospitality|
|Title of data privacy champion:||Luke Robinson|
|Postal address:||CSM Sport and Entertainment, 3rd Floor, 62 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ|
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
- This policy applies to the following website https://www.csmcorporatehospitality.com/
CSM operates as a group of companies and CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP will be the controller and responsible for your personal data.
- Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- We collect personal information from visitors to this Website which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data such as first name, last name and date of birth;
- Special Category Data such as dietary requirements;
- Contact Data such as address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Technical Data such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Usage Data such as information about how you use our website, products and services; and
- Marketing and Communications Data such as your preferences with regards to receiving marketing from us.
- Only Technical and Usage Data are collected automatically when you visit any of the Websites (please see the section on how we collect your personal data for further information).
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Special Category, Contact, and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- purchase tickets or hospitality packages; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website(s), we may automatically collect Technical and Usage Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies. Please see the section on cookies below.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We process personal information collected via this Website for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
- carrying out market research campaigns;
- providing you with information about products and services;
- complying with legal, statutory or regulatory obligations.
- We may use your data to send you information regarding our products or services, products or services offered by other companies within our group but only if you specifically consent to receiving such marketing materials. You may withdraw your consent to receive these marketing materials at any time by selecting the unsubscribe button included in all communications sent to you by us.
- We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- We have set out below, all the ways we use your personal data, and the legal bases on which we rely to do so.
|Purpose||Category of Data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|Administering and protecting our business and our websites:|
(a) (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To manage our relationship with you|
(b) Contacting and corresponding with you in relation to employment opportunities
|(a) Performance of a contract with you|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated)
|To use data analytics to improve our website, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To deliver relevant marketing materials to you (in the form of our newsletter) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Consent (you will only receive our newsletter where you have separately consented to doing so by signing up to the newsletter. You may remove your consent at any time by following the opt-out links which can be found on all communication we will send to you)|
|To fulfil event bookings||(a) Identity|
(b) Special Category
|Necessary for the fulfilment of any event bookings, including any hospitality purchases.|
- We will disclose personal information to other companies within our group of companies, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
- We will be required to disclose your personal information, including Special Category Data, to third parties for the purposes of fulfilling your event booking. These include:
- Catering Providers for the purposes of passing on any dietary requirements of persons attending an event, or for table planning;
- Venues, in the interests of security we are required to transfer your personal data to venues, which may include their subcontracted security providers;
- Payment providers, in order to process orders made by you; and
- Event rights holders, certain events rights holders may require your personal information for ticketing purposes and to provide such tickets to us, we will ask you before they send you any marketing materials.
- We may be required to transfer your personal data to third parties outside of the European Economic Area. CSM will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your data by ensuring suitable transfer mechanisms are in place (e.g. Model Clauses, Privacy Shield).
- We take the security of your information very seriously and have controls and processes to minimise the risk of a data breach occurring, though you must take responsibility when visiting other websites, even if following a link to them from our Website.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected or actual personal data breach and will notify you or the appropriate regulator where we are legally required to do so, and we will make all efforts to minimise the impact.
- We may use external companies to process information which are based overseas and outside Europe. We ensure that they have strict checks and controls in place to keep your information safe.
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data such as:
- Requesting access to your personal data;
- Requesting a correction to your personal data;
- Requesting erasure of your personal data;
- Objecting to the processing of your personal data;
- Requesting a restriction on the processing of your personal data;
- Requesting a transfer of your personal data; and/or
- Your right to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please email us at email@example.com.No fee is usually required to exercise your rights under data protection law, however we may charge £10 if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, excessive or if you require further copies of the information that we have already sent you.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this Website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- We process personal information collected via this Website for the purposes of dealing with your enquiries and requests.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the tables below:
|cc_allowCookies||To allow cookies to be save on your computer.||Expires after 1 year|
|wv-is-mobile||Set by the server to true when it detects that the requests is coming from a phone, so that (if enabled) separate mobile pages can be delivered||Expires at the end of each session|
|__ga||To provide data about the way the Website is used in order to improve your experience. Google Analytics’ cookies record visitors, city locations, browser type and site journey. They do not record personal information.||Expires after 2 years|
|__gat||To provide data about the way the Website is used in order to improve your experience. Google Analytics’ cookies record visitors, city locations, browser type and site journey. They do not record personal information.||Expires after 10 minutes|
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Last update: 19 October 2018